- Creating and placing ads in multiple locations
- Time taken up for the person in charge to set up the ad, review the applications, set up interviews and manage the process.
- Time to find the right person will impact your productivity
- Training – lower productivity from the person doing the training
- The ramp up time for the new hire to get up to speed
Business that understand the real cost of hiring new employees are working harder to keep the good workers they already have
And it starts with good benefits
“Good benefits help attract and keep valuable employees”